Sunday 1 June 2014

Friends with Stress

Been trying all along,
Been suffering the suffer.
Seen ways on the run,
Seen high dreams buffer.

I can wait no longer,
that I feel much stronger,
I can ace this test,
without being any wronger.
but I hate to detest,
to work with much stress,
as stress it has given me,
the power to arrest.
A paradox, they suggest
which would be my biggest,
suffering and thus,
I love all this stress. 

To cope with my strengths,
to play with my fears,
I hope for the best,
without shedding tears.

Back then, I had felt,
Larger than life,
With much, I had dealt,
to sow this inner strife. 
But I won't let it pour,
and I won't let it rain,
on the work I adore,
on the skill that I gain.
Staying up all night,
Never slept too long,
for if days were a phrase,
then nights were a song. 

"you're all set to go, buddy",
Said stress, hoping to bid farewell without mess.
"time is the best teacher", they all said.
But even time is futile until mixed with stress.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment